Prague, renovated beautiful apartment 3+1 for rent, Manesova, Vinohrady, 120m², two balconies
Beautiful apartment is located on the second floor of an Art Nouveau building (with elevator) and waiting for a first tenant after renovation. The apartment is spacious, has 120 square meters, there are two bedrooms, living room and kitchen, equipped with gas stove, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. From the kitchen and one of the bedroom are entrances to the balcony. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet is separate. On the floors there are parquets, floating floors somewhere, in the hall and bathroom tiles. Heating ensure by gas boiler. A cellar after an agreement. There is a possibility to connect cable TV and internet via UPC. The house is located in a very attractive area of Vinohrady, with complete amenities, within walking distance to Square Jiriho z Podebrad. Excellent transport accessibility (tram and metro 3 minutes walking from the house). Near the house ther is a large park Riegerovy sady , ideal for sport or recreation.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 600,- / 1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.