Very nice 2+1 flat panel, partly furnished, balcony, basement, 58 m², Pilsen - Skvrnany
Rent very nice and kept the flat panel Skvrnany. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building with lift, consisting of partially impassable furnished rooms. The kitchen has a wooden kitchen in very good condition, combined cooker, extractor hood, fridge and freezer. Also remain available in the kitchen cabinets and cupboards in the spacious hall. The bathroom has a tub and sink, toilet is separate. The apartment is newly painted and has a plastic window. The apartment is situated on the mezzanine balcony and skep stuterénu in the house. Laid linoleum on the floors and tiles, central heating. Of course there is an established common TV antenna and internet connection from UPC. The house is located in a nice and very quiet location, which has undergone a big adjustment. Nearby are several playgrounds, schools, school, shopping center Volga, bus stops and walks into the countryside.
6 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||58 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.