Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Kolovraty, Za podjezdem street, garden, garage, 95sqm.
Beautiful new partly furnished apartment on the ground floor, Prague 10, Kolovraty, street Za podjezdem. The apartment 3+kk the total area of 95 sqm. There are two separated bedrooms and living room with kitchenette (kitchen, ceramic hob, oven, hood), bathroom with shower and separated toilet. Floating floors, in the bathroom tiles. The apartment has a garage for a fee 1000czk per month. Garden 250 sqm. Prague 10, Kolovraty has all the amenities (school, school, post office, doctors, city police, commerce, public transport bus, train). Excellent connection to the city center by train for 25 min., The train runs approximately every 15 minutes, bus stop is 250 m away. It is a quiet location surrounded by greenery providing a healthy environment suitable for sport and for walks and family life.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+1000,- czk garage +4000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Za podjezdem, Praha 10|
|Usable area||95 m²|
|Garden||yes (250 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.