Prague 6 - Ruzyne, Drnovská Street, for sale of family house 5+1
We offer the sale of the house in Prague 6 – Ruzyne airport on the site 334 m2, with a usable area of 180 m2. House is from 30th. It needs some reconstruction, but some was done already (in 2005 fitted with plastic windows and doors, new facade on the bottom). There is one unit 3+1 on the ground floor, utility room, toilet and 2 cellars in the floor, in the attic there are 2 other rooms, bathroom with toilet and still possibility of extension. The plot is fenced, triangular form. The house is connected to public water supply, sewerage, electricity. Heating electric. Below the original linoleum is still wooden floors, in hallways and bathroom tiles. Given the location and nature of the property can be recommended as a house for family and business purposes. If you are interested in this property please contact our real estate broker. We will gladly help you with getting mortgage for free.
|local solid fuels|
4 750 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Drnovská, Praha 6|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||334 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.