We offer apartment for rent 3+1, unfurnished, 97,7 m², Prague 7, Holesovice, Ortenovo náměstí
We offer apartment to rent 3+1 after reconstruction, Prague 7, Ortenovo namesti. Apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick house with elevator. The apartment consists of bedroom, living room, kitchen with loggia, 2 storage and entrance hall. Bathroom and separately toilet. The bedroom and living room are unfurnished. The kitchen is equipped: washing machine, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, stove with oven and hood. In the bathroom You can find bath. Near the house is situated tram stop. You can take the tram to the Nadrazi Holesovice, where is a metro station „C“, and train station too. If you want to visit ZOO of Prague or botanical garden, you can take the bus number 112 from Nadrazi Holesovice. Near the apartment is a park, primary school and high school.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3100,- CZK house service fee (heating and water) + 1000,- CZK electricity|
|Address||Ortenovo nám., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||97,70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.