Rent Prague 5, family house, vila, area 975 m², privacy, garden, park, garage for 6 cars, low-energy building
This three storey house was very well-constructed and luxuriously equipped and lies at the very end of the quiet street in a residential area right next to a municipal forest in Prague 5 – Stodůlky. Total floor area of the house is about 975 sq.m, garden 550 sq.m. The house has a total of 3 floors, each with hot water floor heating pipes, separate bathroom, toilet and cloakroom. Orientation of the house is southern with no barriers to the sunlight. In the lower part of the house there is 100 sq.m. garage with workroom, utility room, cooling box and preparation kitchen, boiler room with boilers for solid fuel (wood,brickettes), gas and electricity – each independent and preparation for a solar heating. On the first floor is a large terrace, large lounge with glassed wooden galleries, bathroom, separate toilet, kitchen, living room, bedroom, cloakroom, large and spacious rooms. Almost the same is on the second floor. It is a brick building with insulation, base strips with insulation against water. Metalwork is completely copper, floors are ceramic and woodens. Fencing is a from concrete and wood with a retaining wall. All was done in the first-class quality by very experienced housebuilder for himself.
Garden provides plenty of privacy, the connected communal forest gives an unique feeling. Under the existing glasshouse there is a preparation for the outdoor pool. The public transport connection is very good – 0,5 km distant metro station is about to be finished in around 2015, existing one on Andel, Zlicin or Nove Butovice are distant up to 15 mins by public transport or by car, tram station 4 mins by walk thorough the forest.Shopping centers Zlicin with Ikea, Globus etc are five minutes by car.
Possible purchase of the house
80 000 CZKper month
|Address||5. máje, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||975 m²|
|Grounds area||875 m²|
|Garden||yes (550 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (32 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (7 m²)|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury villa for rent 6+1 (195 m²), unfurnished, street Nad Markytou, Nebusice, garden, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.