Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (37 m²), Vodickova Street, New Town, near Wenceslas Square
Unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (37 m2) is located in the 3rd floor brick building in the street Vodičkova, New Town, Prague 1. There is a small kitchen with electric stove. The bathroom has a shower. Here is a large room with high ceilings, ideal for built-in floor to sleep. Excellent location in the center. Just a few steps from Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. In the vicinity of all amenities – supermarket, shops, restaurants, cafes, libraries, theaters, school and more. The house is located just 3 minutes from all subway lines (A, B, C), Muzeum, Můstek and Národní třída.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 350/person for services + utilities|
|Address||Vodičkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||37 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.