Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction for rent, Hostivař, Švehlova street, 43 sqm.
Beautiful apartment 2+kk for a rent in Prague 10 – Hostivař. The apartment is located on 7th floor of panel house. The apartment 43sqm is after a complete reconstruction. The living room has a sofa bed, coffee table, table and chairs. Bedroom has a double bed and built in wardrobe. Kitchenette equipped with fridge, freezer, microwave oven, kettle and utensils. Bathroom with shower. Toilet separately. Parking in front of the house. It is a quiet location with excellent connection to the center. There is a tram and bus stop not far from the house. 7 minutes to the subway „A“ Skalka and 11 minutes on the subway „A“ Strasnicka. High-quality amenities. Wide range of activities for leisure time. Restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities all around. You can also visit the nearby Strasnice theater. Close to the Shopping park Hostivař.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Švehlova, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.