Prague 1, renovated, partly urnished apartment 4+kk for rent, area of 96 sqm, garage, Nove Mesto, Purkynova street.
We offer you this partly furnished apartment 4+kk, which is situated on the second floor of the brick house in Prague 1, Purkynova street. The apartment consists of a living room with a kitchenette, three separate rooms, entrance hall, bathroom and toilet. Kitchen is equipped with appliances – fridge freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor fan, microwave oven. The bathroom has a corner bath, shower, toilet, bidet and a washing machine. A second toilet is separate. The apartment is heated by central heating. On the floors are wooden floors and tiles. Possibility to rent a garage for a fee (5.000,– CZK per month). In the apartment is also a safe. There is also a phone line, cable TV and internet via UPC. Location offers easy access, near is the metro station „B“ Narodni trida, tram stops. Excellent civic facilities, close to Tesco shopping center, ATMs, pharmacies, clinic. We recommend a viewing.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.000,- (electricity; it is paid directly to the suppliers)|
|Address||Purkyňova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.