Prague 7, luxury apartment, furnished 2 + kk, Na Maninách Street, Holešovice, 70 m², parking
Fully furnished, luxury apartment in the new building is located on the 4th floor with elevator in the Na Maninach street, Prague 7 – Holesovice. The total floor usable area is 70 m2 (+ 2 balconies 2 m2 and 6 m2). The apartment is located in a quiet street, larger balcony is facing the courtyard with a private garden. Kitchen with oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, ceramic hob, extractor hood. Living room with dining table, sofa, coffee table, plasma TV. The bedroom is separated. Bathroom with bath, washing machine, WC. Floating floors and tiles. The apartment has a parking space, which is located in an underground garage. The house is guarded by camera system, 24 hour reception with security. Soon it will be opened a restaurant in the house. Excellent amenities nearby. Perfect transport links (train, metro, tram). Nearby is a large park Stromovka, ideal for sport or recreation. This unique space is simply to be seen, then you make yourself a picture of this extraordinary place to live.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5.300 CZK utilities|
|Address||Na Maninách, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.