1+1 apartment in a brick house on the Eastern Suburbs, partially furnished, 31 m², balcony
We rent partially furnished apartment 1+1 in the 1st floor of the building without an elevator. The apartment is through a partially furnished. There will be older tenants kitchen with gas stove and refrigerator, table, chair in a room, couch and a large wardrobe. In the hallway practical wardrobe. Bathroom has a shower and toilet. The apartment is in agreement with the owner to rent unfurnished. The lease is a common balcony on the floor. Beautiful location minutes from downtown, close to tram No. 1 and No. 30 bus, shops, restaurants, shopping areas and sports facilities are located nearby.
6 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||31 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.