Prague, furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (55,2m²), Hořejší Nábřeží Street, Smíchov, terrace, winter garden
We would like to offer this gorgeous, luxury apartment for rent, located on the fourth floor of the house in Prague 5, Smichov, Street Hořejší Nábřeží. The apartment is furnished, 2+1, total area 55,2 m2. You will find an entrance hall, bedroom, two bathrooms, living room, equipped kitchen with dining room, terrace 29 m² and a winter garden. The apartment has fully equipped modern kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, hob, oven), interior doors in a combination of metal and cut glass. The floors are floating. New wooden sound insulated windows. The whole house was costly reconstruction which was completed early 2012. There is a new elevator. All apartments offer a high standard. This is a very attractive location with spectacular views of the Vltava. Excellent transport accessibility. Close to tram, metro Karlovo náměstí or Angel.
43 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+1350 services + energy|
|Address||Hořejší nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||55,20 m²|
|Terrace||yes (29 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, furnished duplex apartment for rent 3+1 (121 m²), Janackovo nabrezi Street, Mala Strana, two bathrooms, terrace
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.