Prague, very nice house 250m² for rent, unfurnished, Jinonice, Za Zámečkem
Very cozy house (250m²) for rent. It is a semi-detached house which has 5 rooms. Includes 4 bedrooms, separate guest room with private bathroom and toilet. A generous entrance hall leads into a bright living room with fireplace (40m ²), which builds on the modern kitchen (32 m ²) with high quality appliances. The kitchen is visually separated, but directly connected. It is illuminated from two sides and has plenty of space for large dining table. Doors lead directly on the garden terrace. There is a separate spacious facilities for visitors, namely room (16m ²) with bath and toilet. On the first floor are three bedrooms (32, 24 und 19 m²), bathroom with two sinks, a toilet, a room for washing machine, as well as access to the spacious land. The house has a telephone, internet, alarm, satellite TV, central vacuum cleaner. Garage is on the remote control. Additional parking is located behind the automatically operated door. It is a quiet location. Well right. The closest metro station, Nové Butovicee "(There is also a large shopping center).
57 000 CZKm² per month
|Address||Za zámečkem, Praha|
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||546 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.