Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 4+1 (143 m²), Hořejší Nábřeží Street, Smíchov, 2x balcony, terrace
We would like to offer this wonderful, atypical luxury apartment located on the second floor of a brick building in Prague 5, Smichov. The apartment is partially furnished, 4+1, has total living area of 143 m2. You will find an entrance hall, three bedrooms, bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and two balconies, terrace 52 m2, winter garden. The apartment has a built-in wardrobes, modern fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, hob, oven). The floors are floating. New wooden sound insulated windows. The whole house is after complete reconstruction. There is a new elevator. All apartments offer a high standard. This is a very attractive location with spectacular views of the Vltava. Excellent transport accessibility. Close to tram, metro Karlovo Square or Angel.
43 376 CZKper month
1 700 € Currency rate: 25,52
from day: 2018/01/16
|Charges||+ 5400 services + energy|
|Address||Hořejší nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||143 m²|
|Terrace||yes (52 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.