Prague, spacious apartment 2 + kk, Bělocerkevská street, Prague 10 - Vršovice, 60 m², partly furnished
We offer long term rental apartment 2 + kk in Prague 10, Bělocerkevská street. Total usable area is 60 sqm. This is an atypical loft apartment situated on the south side, in the 5th floor of a building with an elevator. The apartment is fully furnished with furniture and appliances, including kitchen. The floors are floating floors in combination with the pavement. The bathroom is equipped with a shower. Entrance doors are security, heating and hot water is handled remotely. There is a very good accessibility to the city center, bus stop directly in front, 2 metro stations from Želivského.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2.000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Bělocerkevská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.