Prague 6, beautiful, renovated semi detached villa house 5+1, area of 238 m², Stresovice, Sibeliova street.
We would like to offer this beautiful villa with outstanding views of the Strahov Monastery and Prague Castle. This is a semi-detached villa house from The Twenties, 5+1 layout with an area of 238 m² with garden and terrace. The villa is after a very good reconstruction, which combines old and modern elements. Located in the Sibeliova street in Stresovice, famous residential area with beautiful architecture, plenty of greenery and excellent access to the city center. The house has three floors and a basement. All habitable rooms are oriented in a quiet garden on the southern slope. On the ground floor is an elegant entrance hall with original mosaic floor, bathroom, living room with oak parquet flooring and kitchen and dining room. From the entrance to the terrace and garden overlooking the Strahov Monastery. On the first floor are two spacious bedrooms, which again offers a beautiful view. There is also bathroom with bath and separate toilet. In the attic with open beautiful views of the Loreta and Cathedral St. Vitus. There are two bedrooms, bathroom and closet.To the house belongs also a garage and a spacious basement with a technical background, laundry room, storage space and a large room with entrance to the garden. The house has new windows lining with triple insulation, heating and water heater by gas condensing boiler, the floors are parquet, oak planks and tiles. Complete civic amenities, only a few steps from the international school and kindergarten PARK LANE.
75 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ deposit payments for water, electricity, gas (approx. 7.000,- CZK)|
|Address||Sibeliova, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||238 m²|
|Grounds area||700 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.