Prague, luxury furnished apartment to rent 2+kk (53 m²), Street Kabešová, Vysošany, balcony, parking
Very nice modern deluxe apartment to rent 2+kk (53 m2) with balcony (4m²) located on the first floor of new building in the street Kabešová, Prague 9, Vysocany. In the living room is a living wall and a large leather sofa. The bedroom has double bed with tables and large wardrobe. The kitchen is fully equipped (new stove, as well as dishwasher, range hood, multifunction oven). In the bathroom is washing machine, bathtub. The living room has a high quality laminate flooring, in the bathroom is ceramic tile with heating. The apartment also has an Internet connection, which is already included in the price. Here is parking space in underground garage, which has to be rented with a flat for a fee. Excellent transport links – bus and tram stops are just 5 minutes walk from the house, Metro „B“ Vysocanska 1 stop by bus or trams. Excellent amenities – shopping center Galerie Harfa is just one stop by tram form the hous – here is a supermarket, shops, restaurants, post office and more.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities (including internet) + 1000 parking space (has to be rented with flat)|
|Address||Kabešova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||53 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.