Prague, spacious renovated apartment 4+1 for rent, Dukelskych hrdinu, Holesovice, 122m²
Unfurnished, renovated apartment is on the first floor of the brick building (no elevator) and can be also used as an office. There are three bedrooms, living room and kitchen qquipped with a gas stove, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet is separate. On the floors there are parquets, heating is gas. Directly in front of the house there is a tram stop, subway station three minutes walking distance. Around all civic amenties. In the surroundings there are a lot of shops, two primary schools and well-known art gallery. Nearby there are two large parks called Stromovka and Letna, a great place for sports, relaxation or walking with children and other activities.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges cca CZK 350,- / 1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Dukelských hrd., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||122 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.