Prague, fully furnished apartment 2 +1 for rent, st Názovská, Strašnice, Prague 10, 60 m², possibility of garage
Elegantly designed, furnished apartment 2 +1 is located on the 4th floor with elevator in the Názovská street, Prague 10 – Strašnice. The total usable area of 60 m2 + 2 balconies. The apartment consists of one separate bedroom, walk-through living room and kitchen. Kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, stove, oven and hood. The bedroom bed and built-in cupboards. Bathroom with bath and washing machine, WC separate. Floating floors and tiles. Possibility of parking spaces for extra fee. Housing is located in a quiet street. Transport accessibility is excellent, a tram stop is a minute from the house at Vinohradská street. Excellent amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, galleries, cinemas, museums, monuments and parks.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3,500 CZK billable backup + 1 800 CZK garage|
|Address||Názovská, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.