Prague, spacious offices for rent, Belehradska, Vinohrady, 357m², garage
Offices are located throughout the fourth floor of an great office building, there is an entrance hall with space for reception, seven offices, kitchen, server room, two warehouses and three toilets. The area is variable, it can be adapted to your requirements. The building has a reception which is open 15h a day, five days a week. There are underground garages with more vacancies to rent for a monthly fee. There is a fan-coil system (heating and cooling). The building is located near the metro station IP Pavlova and tram stop Pod Karlovem. The windows faced to the park Folimanka.
235 CZKper m²
9 € Currency rate: 26,11
from day: 2017/08/18
|Address||Bělehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||357 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.