Prague 9, luxurious 3+kk for sale, Prosecká, Prosek, new building, garage, cellar, 108 m².
Looking for living in the new building overlooking the city, just a few minutes walk from the subway? We offer beautiful apartment 3+kk in the house of 2006, in Prague 9 – Prosek.
Spacious living room is optically separated from the fully equipped kitchenette with MIELE appliances. Large south-facing terrace (7,1 m2) offers a romantic atmosphere with views of the surrounding family houses with Prague on the horizon. Children´s room has access to the balcony (3,6 m2), large bedroom has own bathroom with shower and toilet. The apartment is equipped with an alarm system, underfloor heating in the living room and bathrooms, large wardrobes in the bedroom and internal blinds on all windows. The spacious cellar in the basement belongs to the apartment, the possibility of buying a garage in the house.
Family with small children welcome a children's playground in a enclose common garden with access only from the house. Generously spacious apartment is ideal choice for your new home. We recommend a viewing!
6 423 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Prosecká, Praha 9 - Prosek|
|Usable area||108 m²|
|Terrace||yes (7,10 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (3,60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.