Prague 1, apartment before renovation 4+1 (1+kk and 3+1 with 2 entrances) for sale, New Town, investment
Looking for a spacious apartment in a quiet street in the city center? Or looking for a great investment opportunity that will bring potential revenue from the lease as early as next month? Exclusive offer a flat 4+1 created of two fully equipped apartments (1+kk and 3+1) with separate entrances. Both apartments are currently rented at very favorable terms.
The fourth floor overlooking the quiet street and courtyard. The original parquets are covered with linoleum, WAV heating. In larger apartment is large bedroom, two smaller rooms, spacious hall, kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. In smaller apartment is a room with kitchenette, storey for sleeping and bathroom with shower and toilet. The connection of both apartments is closed by doors. It offers the possibility of reconstruction according to your own ideas or you can lease individual rooms or housing units. Great location just a few minutes from Wenceslas Square, but in a quiet location overlooking the Art Nouveau facade of the building opposite and tower of the church in the old Prague. Comfortable living in a place with all amenities, metro station Můstek and tram stop Vodičkova in walking accessibility. Offer for serious buyer. For more informaton, contact your broker.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||for information about the price contact the broker|
|Address||Navrátilova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.