Family house, south land for sale - Tuchoměřice - arch studies included
Do you want to see your dream of your own house with a garden fulfilled. We are offering you a furnished 4+kk single family house for immediate use. After reconstructing the house to the current standard, you will be able to enjoy an ideal home in a quiet neighborhood in Tuchomeřice, a village very close to Prague (NW). Built in the late 1930s, the house is situated in a beautiful south-facing, mildly sloping garden, offering a view of the nearby forest. The house has a full basement (92 m2), offering an abundance of storage space. On the ground floor, you enter the house through a veranda, which is connected by a corridor with the kitchen, living room and a bedroom. There is also a pantry, toilet, and a separate bathroom. There is another small pantry on the mezzanine floor. On the first floor you will find a second bedroom and a large attic space that can be refurbished into additional 1–2 rooms with some storage space. Upon request, we can send you two architectural design visualizations for an overall reconstruction of the house and more details on this unique property for sale. We will be happy to guide you through the house.
|bus||3 minutes from house - 25 minutes to metro Dejvická|
|septic tank||on the plot|
|sewerage system||there is connection possibility|
|local electric||possibility of gas connection|
|remote source||municipal water supply|
|local source||well on the property|
4 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Za Kostelem, Tuchoměřice|
|Usable area||198 m²|
|Grounds area||1 050 m²|
|Garden||yes (950 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.