Apartment for sale 2+kk (56 m²) after reconstruction, Lodecká street - Prague 1
Looking for suitable housing or invest in real estate? We offer nice flat 2+kk after reconstruction directly in the city center on the corner of the Petrské square in the Lodecká street – Prague 1. The apartment has an area of 48 m² + 8 m2 spacious balcony. From the entrance hall you can go to the bathroom with bath, spacious dressing room and living room with kitchen. It is equipped with a modern kitchen with built-in appliances. From the bedroom is the possibility to enter the spacious balcony. The house has underwent a major reconstruction of all risers. Renovation of facades, elevator and balconies is planned. Fee is low – only 2.200, – to fund repairs. This flat, thanks to its position in the city center, is also suitable as an investment to rent. I recommend a tour
|tramway||150 meters from house|
|local gas||gas heating for house|
4 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Lodecká, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||56 m²|
|Balcony||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.