Unique villa in Holešovičky area 6+2 (240 m²) for sale, Na Úbočí street - Prague 8 - Libeň
Looking for a unique property for your large family or business? Just for you we offer a unique villa 6+1, which can be divided into two apartments in the south sloping land in a unique location. This house is on the Na Úbočí street, Prague 8. The house offers spacious rooms with a large central hall with a functioning fireplace. It is divided into three floors, the lower basement has three rooms with windows and a utility room with gas heating boiler. In the ground floor is the hall, two rooms, kitchen, toilet and bathroom. The top floor then provides three large bedrooms, second kitchen, bathroom and spacious balcony. The spacious land is commonplace. The house has two separate entrances. The house is suitable as a headquarters. There is also the possibility of building additional parking spaces or offices in the slope of the land. I recommend a tour.
11 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na úbočí, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||610 m²|
|Garden||yes (610 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.