Prague, renovated beautiful sunny apartment 3+kk for rent, Polska, Vinohrady, 95m²
Beautiful apartment located on the fifth floor of the brick building with an elevator. Spacious living room is connected with the kitchen which is equipped with cooker with ceramic hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. In each of the bedrooms ther is a cloakroom, part of the equipment is also built-in washer and dryer. Two bathrooms have underfloor heating, in one of them there is the shower, the second one with bathtube. The floors are made from bamboo wood and tiles, heating is provided by gas boiler. In the apartment there is a satellite connection and there is a possibility to connect TV and the Internet via UPC. The building is located in a popular location near the centre of Prague – about 10 minutes walking to Wenceslav Square, in a quiet street. Nearby there is popular park Riegrovy sady. Perfect transport links, few minutes walking distance from the house there is Jiriho z Podebrad Square with metro station, complete civic amenities around.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 2500,- (electricity and gas)|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.