Very nice atypical 5+1 duplex apartment in the middle of the Old Town Square
Beautiful atypical duplex apartment on the 6th floor of historic building near Old Town Square, in quiet street. Apartment is very spacious, rooms are solved here atypicaly, but disposition is just fine. Next to the entry hall, there is a cloakroom, dining hall ahead the kitchen. Kitchen is fully furnished, there is entrance to the terrace in it, which is facing to peaceful courtyard, with view to Prague's Castle. Three small separate rooms are alongside the hallway, which is leading to large living hall with fireplace and spiral staircase to the tower, where is the study. On the other side of the hallway, there are stairs to the upper floor, where is other large space, ideal for chlidern room. Whole apartment is very well furnished and prepared for use for 10 to 12 months, starting at may 06.
60 000 CZKper month
|Address||Staré Město, Praha 1 - Staré Město (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||203 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.