Rent sunny apartment 3 + kk, 120 sqm, Pilsen - Centre Goethova Street
We rent renovated unfurnished apartment 3kk a total area of 120 m², located on the 3rd floor without elevator in Pilsen South Suburbs in the street Goethe. The apartment is very uniquely designed rooms in the apartment doorway. The kitchen is a kitchen with gas stove. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is separate. Floor covering and tile flooring. Heating is gas. Parking directly in front of the house. Available immediately. Suitable for students or family.
11 100 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees and services|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - branch office Pilsen
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Beautiful renovated apartment 3 + kk , 100 m² , with a large covered terrace and parking in Pilsen , South Suburbs
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.