Liberecky castle area
Sale in public tendering. It is Redern wing with Kaplanka Restaurant and castle chapel, Nostic wing, both of them originated at 16th century and Garden wing, originated 18th century. Liberecky castle area is historic monument with very rich interiors. Whole surface is 6584 m2. Castle area includes constant exhibition of glass craftwork, which is also subject of the sale. Offers with your price are possible to send till 6th february of the year 2006.
1 CZKtotal price
|Address||nám. Zámecké, Liberec|
|Usable area||6 584 m²|
|Grounds area||5 612 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.