Two bedroom apartment with balcony - Renovated to a high standard in one of the most desirable parts of Vinohrady
This attractive 3kk apartment has an internal floor area of 92 m2, and is located on the second floor of a historic late 19th century building which underwent complete reconstruction and modernisation in 2007. The apartment is well-proportioned with a bright and spacious feel, and benefits from impressive open-plan living space of 45 m2 with a dining area and contemporary fitted kitchen with high-quality appliances and breakfast bar. This room has a generous 3.5m ceiling height with built-in spotlights. To the rear of the property are two bedrooms looking out onto a quiet courtyard, one of which has its own en-suite bath and shower room and private balcony. There is also a large shower/toilet room with plumbing for a washing machine, and a guest toilet.
The renovated apartment has retained many of its original features including the wooden parquet floors, refurbished double-windows, and wooden double entrance doors (which have been reinforced with a new security system), and are complemented by high-quality modern finishes elsewhere such as under-floor heating in the bathrooms, Italian-designed sanitary ware, fitted wardrobes, and tasteful and stylish attention to detail throughout. The apartment has efficient running costs as all utilities are served by an electric boiler, and there are international satellite TV connections to the living area and both bedrooms.
Americka is a quiet residential street with very little through-traffic, so street parking is readily available (with permit), and the location is superb for public transport and amenities; both Namesti miru and IP Pavlova metro and tram stations are within a short 5-minute walk providing swift access into the city centre, and there are an abundance of restaurants, shops, and cafes in the neighbourhood.
8 995 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||incudes comission and legal services|
|Address||Americká, Praha 2|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.