Cottage for sale, 69 m², Mezholezy u Horšovského Týna
We sell holiday cottage standing on its own, partially fenced plot of 169 m2. Located in close proximity to Horšovský Týn near the village Mezholezy. Cottage has a terrace, a brick retaining wall, basement, ground floor is a fully equipped kitchen (electric cooker with ceramic hob, 2× fridge, microwave oven) with living room and bathroom, the attic is divided into 2 bedrooms with 4 beds. The total built-up area is 69 m2. The cottages have electricity, water from own well, sewer form their own pocket. Heating provided by a fireplace with solid fuel. On the property there is another small wooden cottage with an area of 16 m², which is currently used as a garden shed. The plot is built paved parking. Beautiful and quiet cottage area in a forest near a large breeding pond. Mushroom picking, fishing, walking and swimming. 15 km from the village with a golf club Alfrédov, 20 km away D5. Recommended. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The service broker is a financial advice for free.
|local solid fuels|
469 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services , commissions and legal services|
|Address||Mezholezy, Mezholezy (dříve okres Horšovský Týn) (Okres Domažlice)|
|Usable area||109 m²|
|Grounds area||169 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.