Cottage for sale, 69 m², Mezholezy u Horšovského Týna
We sell holiday cottage standing on its own, partially fenced plot of 169 m2. Located in close proximity to Horšovský Týn near the village Mezholezy. Cottage has a terrace, a brick retaining wall, basement, ground floor is a fully equipped kitchen (electric cooker with ceramic hob, 2× fridge, microwave oven) with living room and bathroom, the attic is divided into 2 bedrooms with 4 beds. The total built-up area is 69 m2. The cottages have electricity, water from own well, sewer form their own pocket. Heating provided by a fireplace with solid fuel. On the property there is another small wooden cottage with an area of 16 m², which is currently used as a garden shed. The plot is built paved parking. Beautiful and quiet cottage area in a forest near a large breeding pond. Mushroom picking, fishing, walking and swimming. 15 km from the village with a golf club Alfrédov, 20 km away D5. Recommended. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The service broker is a financial advice for free.
|local solid fuels|
469 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services , commissions and legal services|
|Address||Mezholezy, Mezholezy (dříve okres Horšovský Týn) (Okres Domažlice)|
|Usable area||109 m²|
|Grounds area||169 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.