Prague 6, spacious, unfurnished apartment 5+1 for rent, Dejvice, Dejvicka street, after renovation, 160 sqm.
We would like to offer this spacious unfurnished apartment 5+1, which is situated on the 5th floor of the house without a lift in Prague 6, Dejvice. The apartment consists of living room, three separate rooms, kitchen, cloakroom, two bathrooms and toilets. The terrace is accessible from two bedrooms upstairs. The bathroom has a tub and shower. The second bathroom has a tub and toilet. There is another separate toilet. The kitchen consists of built-in kitchen unit with electric appliances – gas stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and hood. On the first floor is also a storage room. Heating by gas boiler. The house has a UPC connection (internet, cable TV). Parking on the street (free zone) or you can rent a garage. All civic amenities, there are supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, pharmacies, schools, etc. Tram stop within a reasonable distance. Good connections to the city center (metro Dejvicka). There is no lift in the house.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ deposit payments for electricity and gas approx. 3500,- CZK + house service fee 400,-/person|
|Address||Dejvická, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Terrace||yes (20 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.