Prague, very nice duplex apartment 3+kk with terrace for rent, furnished, 114m², Smíchov, Na Bělidle
This duplex apartment (114m²) designed as a 3 +kk + floor is for rent. Its suitable for demanding clientele. The building has elevatorThe apartment includes a gallery, bedroom (double bed, desk, chair, TV), a second bedroom (double bed, wardrobe), living room (sofa, coffee table, TV, dining table, chairs), kitchen (kitchenette, kitchen wall , microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, appliances), bathroom (toilet, shower), toilet and entrance hall. The apartment has a terrace (7m²) with a nice view. The apartment has satellite TV and WiFi. If necessary, you can park in the yard for mothly rent. It is a lucrative location with all amenities. Great possibility of social facilities (restaurants, cafes, bars, sports, theater – Švandovo theater, cinema-multiplex). Shopping opportunity in the shopping center, located just a few minutes walk away. Perfect accessibility to all parts of Prague. Near tram or metro stop Anděl.
24 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ CZK 600,- service per person + energy bills + 2000,- CZK parking|
|Address||Na bělidle, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||114 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.