Beautiful and fully furnished studio apartment near the square Chodské, 18 m², cellar, street Hřímalého
Rent very nice apartment in a brick house in the South Suburbs. Apartment size 18 m2 is located on the 1st floor and is offered fully furnished. There remains a nice kitchen with stove and small refrigerator, dresser and a dining table with chairs. Bathroom has a shower and toilet. The floors laid floating floor and tiles, heating provided by gas WAWky. The apartment is in very nice condition and maintained, rent is part of the cellar the size of 3 m2. Nice living near Chodské Square, close to bus stops and train, restaurants, shops, offices, municipal police, swimming pool and ice rink. Recommended.
6 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||18 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.