Sale, apartment 3+1, 97 m², 20 m² garden, Prague 2, Anny Letenské
97 net square meters apartment and 20 net square meters garden on the mezzanine. An elegant apartment, high level of interior design and quality of finishing, especially in bathrooms and living room, with beautiful, large private garden (dining and living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 storeroom). Partially furnished and suitable for 4 people. Living area: entrance hall, an arch separates the entrance hall from living and dining room; fully equipped kitchen; double living and dining room with access to the garden. Sleeping area: corridor; two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; the main bathroom with bath; the 2nd bathroom with double shower box; storeroom with washing/dryer machine. Provision for satellite TV. Also for rent 1.360,– EUR/month. The price does not include services and utilities; common parts charges are not included in the rent.
11 381 200 CZKtotal price
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||97 m²|
|Garden||yes (20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.