Sale, apartment 3+1, 111 m², Prague 2, Anny Letenské
An elegant apartment, high level of interior design and quality of finishing, especially in bathrooms and living room, with restored historical door and parquet (dining and living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, storeroom). Partially furnished and suitable for 4 people. Living area: entrance hall with vaulted ceiling; living and dining room with historical parquet and neo-baroque vault; a beautiful historical double door separates the living room from the hall; large fully equipped kitchen with neo-baroque vault and a beautiful historical double door. A decorated glass door separates the living area from the sleeping area. Sleeping area: corridor; double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a private original bathroom with angular shower box; double bedroom with historical parquet and built-in wardrobe; elegant bathroom with bath; storeroom with washing/dryer machine. Provision for satellite TV. The apartment is currently rented.
12 795 100 CZKtotal price
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||111 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.