Prague, nice partly furnished apartment 2+kk, V Přístavu street, Holešovice, 78 sqm, reception, security, parking
Luxurious partly furnished apartment 2 + kk is located in the 5th floor of new building in V Přístavu street, Holešovice. The apartment has a balcony which offers a beautiful view of the river. Total usable area of 78 sqm. Beautiful kitchen with quality appliances AEG – ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher. The whole apartment is made above standard: heated wood floors, two toilets, bathroom with large bath, shower and two sinks. The apartment has a spacious basement and parking garage, which is needed to rent with an apartment. Lift is leaded to the garage from the hallway. There you will find all the amenities – restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram and metro nearby.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6.000 CZK utilities + electricity + 1.000 CZK parking space (must be rented with apartment)|
|Address||V přístavu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.