Prague, bright unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Jana Masaryka, Vinohrady, 80m²
Bright, nice apartment 3+1 is located on the second floor of the brick building with an elevator. There are two bedrooms, living room and kitchen equipped with cooker with ceramic hob, oven and fridge freezer. On the floors there are carpets, gas heating. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtub. The apartment is unfurnished, the furniture can be seen on the photos belong to a previous tenant. The house is located in the popular district of Prague – Vinohrady, close to Namesti Miru, where is the metro station. Around very good civic amenities. Not far from the house there is also a pleasant park Havlickovy sady with a vineyard.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.