Prague, Krč, beautiful apartment to rent, 2+1, 40 sqm, street Štúrova
We offer beautiful apartment for long-term lease. The apartment is located on the sixth floor of a house with an elevator, Prague 4, Krc, street Štúrova. It is a partially furnished apartment 2 + kk with a living area of 40 sqm. This apartment is designed as a living room with kitchenette equipped with appliances (stove, refrigerator) and a separate bedroom with double bed and cabinet. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. Hall with a hanger. Floating floors are laminate, carpet in the bedroom and bathroom ceramic tiles. There are plastic windows and blinds. The windows are oriented to the west side overlooking the entire city. In the corridor outside the flat is a storage room with a window (shared with neighbors), usable as storage for bicycles, etc. There are UPC, internet, TV and telephone. The house has a reception. Very good location, quiet living. The nearby subway station Kačerov (5 minutes by bus). Nearby is also a green park Velký Háj, a longer distance Kunratice forest. There is parking: Free parking on street or paid guarded parking lot or garage in the building. The owner does not want animals to the apartment.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2600 CZK + electricity|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.