Prague 3, newly renovated apartment 2+1 for rent, area of 62 m², Zizkov, Stitneho street
We offer this newly renovated 2+1 apartment situated on the 1st floor of the renovated house with maintained garden in the courtyard. The apartment consists of two separate rooms and large kitchen. The apartment has a sunny kitchen situated in the south to courtyard. The kitchen is equipped with a new kitchen with electric cooker (ceramic hob) and oven, fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Gas heating (boiler Vailant). The apartment has a built-in safe. House allows its users to use the garden with a fireplace in the courtyard home (a quiet, sunny place). For rest and relaxation there is a possibility of using a green roof garden and a newly built swimming pool (7×3, 6 m depth of 1.6 m with counter) in the adjacent tract houses of the same owner. Possibility to rent parking space in the yard next door, or rent double garage 30 square meters per 4.000 CZK / month. Its location is very good object accessible by public transportation (tram, bus) and is located in the quieter part of Zizkov, where he was, despite the ongoing restoration preserved the original historical character with plenty of greenery, especially in the courtyard of the house.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ deposit payments for electricity, gas, and house service feee approx. 2000,- CZK|
|Address||Štítného, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.