Passive house, wooden house 6 + kk, Statenice - for sale
Looking for the perfect combination of comfortable living with almost no cost? Just for you, we offer a Passive Wooden Building in Statenice. The house is built by a certified passive house company and is ready for living. It is addressed at three levels due to its location on sloping land. The house can also be easily divided into two generations. The layout of the house 6+kk is an area of 170 m². There is a very spacious living room with dining area and kitchen. Furthermore, two bedrooms and a utility room, which is the heart of the house. In the attic there are two rooms with one big closet. There is also a playroom or office space on the mezzanine floor. Spacious bathroom with toilets are commonplace. The house also has a pocket on rainwater for watering, security system, satellite and computer networks and prepare for outdoor shutters. The village is located just 5 minutes drive from Dejvicka metro station. We recommend a viewing there
|kindergarten||English kindergarten in the village|
|heat pump||Recovery unit with auxiliary heating|
7 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Černý Vůl, Statenice (Okres Praha-západ)|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||875 m²|
|Garden||yes (875 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (12 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.