Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (62 m²), Jana Masaryka street, Vinohrady
Unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (62 m2) is located on the first floor of brick building with no elevator in the street Jana Masaryka, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The kitchen has gas stove, oven, hood. The bedroom has a wardrobe. The floors are parquet, linoleum in the kitchen, bathroom and hallway tiles. Gallery can be used as a balcony. Heating gas. Excellent location, just steps from the tram station, minutes to metro „A“ Namesti Miru. In the vicinity of all amenities – shops, restaurants, cafes, theaters and more.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 570/person + elektricity and gas|
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.