Prague 5, barrier-free apartment 2+kk for sale, new building, Voskovcova, Hlubočepy, terrace, garden, 102 m².
Looking for living in an attractive location near Prokopské valley and Dalejské valley with good access to the center? We offer an apartment 2+kk with floor area 50 m2 + terrace and garden 52 m2 in the project Kaskády Barrandov II. Two separate rooms are beautifully bright with windows on the southwest side. From the living room you can enter to own garden with a terrace overlooking the quiet enclosed courtyard with sitting area and playground. Own piece of green appreciate small children, pets as well as you for comfortable sitting position after a hard day's work. Apartment offers barrier-free access. All civic amenities are in place, a tram stop 2 minutes from the house. Free parking at the house.
2 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Voskovcova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||102 m²|
|Garden||yes (52 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.