Prague, Nice apartment 2+kk for rent, 45 sqm,fully furnished, Ruzyně, Ciolkovského street
Very cosy apartment 2 + kk with an area of 45 sqm, located close to Ruzyne on Ciolkovskeho Street.
The apartment consists of two rooms, a small kitchen and a bathroom. The apartment is fully furnished. The kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob with oven, fridge, microwave and electric kettle. On the ground there is a floating floor, the kitchen and the bathroom are tiled. The apartment has a cellar. There is a balcony on the mezzanine. Possibility to arrange internet and television from UPC. Energy is transferred to the tenant.
The apartment is located in a panel house close to bus stop Sídliště Na Dědině (7 minutes to subway line A). All civic amenities in the business centre right next to the house. Within walking distance of the nature reservation Divoka Sarka and natural swimming pool Dzban.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500 CZK utilities|
|Address||Ciolkovského, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.