Prague, nice, unfurnished apartment 3+kk (60m²) for rent, Rokycanova, Žižkov
Nice apartment 3 + kk for rent on the street Rokycanova in Prague 3 – Źižkov. Apartment after complete reconstruction of the total area of 60 square meters is located on the 3rd floor of brick building with no elevator. The apartment is bright and there are two separate rooms. The beautiful kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, hob, oven. There is also a large dining table and chairs. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, bidet, washing machine and the wardrobe over the sink. In the second toilet is sink and cabinet. In one room is a built-in wardrobe. Floor covering – carpet and tiles. Wiring for Internet, telephone, satellite and digital TV is around the house. In the house is shop and restaurant. The perfect neighborhood amenities, in front of the house is a bus stop.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2600CZK|
|Address||Rokycanova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.