Prague, nice furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, st Blatenska, Chodov, 90sqm, balcony.
We offer for rent an apartment 3+kk in a panel building, Prague-Chodov between the metro stations Roztyly and Chodov. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of the five. The apartment consists of spacious living room with kitchenette, balcony, two separate bedrooms and toilet. Kitchen is equipped with appliances – there is a fridge and freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, hood, microwave. Each room has a separate entrance, so it can be used not only for families with children, but also as a student flat-sharing. There is a central heating. On the floors are carpets, PVC and tiles. Kitchen and living room with balcony is oriented to the southwest, the other two rooms are oriented to the northeast into the courtyard modified as a park. In front of the house is parking space. The apartment is renovated. For more information, please contact us.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000,- (deposit payments for electricity, gas, house service fee)|
|Address||Blatenská, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.