Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Polska street, Vinohrady, 40sqm, balcony, parking.
Nice furnished apartment 2+1 with balcony, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the second floor of a partially renovated building with elevator. The total usable area of 40 sqm and is fully reconstructed. Two separate rooms. There is beautiful kitchen with appliances. In the bathroom is a shower, toilet is separate. The parquet floors, tiles and PVC. Heating WAW. The windows to the courtyard. Available 4 sqm cellar. Parking in front of the building. A beautiful place for walking, sport and relaxation. There you will find all the amenities. Cultural life guaranteed. Restaurants, cafes, theaters and shopping opportunities all around. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or subway station George of Podebrady just a few minutes walk from the house.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 400 CZK utitlities + electricity and gas (cca 1600 CZK)|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.