Prague, Břevnov, very nice furnished apartment after reconstruction,1+1, 40 sqm, street Bělohorská
This beautiful apartment after complete reconstruction is situated on the
third floor in Prague 6, Břevnov, street Belohorska. It is available for 1
+1 and the total area of 40 sqm. There is a hallway, living room,
kitchen, storage room.The floor is slip-resistant PVC, tiles and carpets. The
apartment has introduced electricity and gas, the apartment is fully equipped
including a new kitchen equipped with dishes and branded appliances (range hood,
gas hob, built-in multifunction oven with grill, dishwasher, digital microwave
oven with grill, fridge, kettle and washing machine). In the living room is
floor to sleep, made of solid wood (ceiling height 3,2 meters), large
wardrobe, corner sofa bed, table, dining table. Bathroom with bath and
Great location, full amenities. The tram station near house with easy access to metro line A ( Hradcanska station ).
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ util 2000 CZK|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.