Prague 1, spacious, unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, area of 90 m², two bedrooms, Nove Mesto, Na porici street.
We offer for rent this spacious unfurnished apartment 3+1, which is located on the fourth floor of a building without an elevator. This apartment has undergone a partial renovation in 2009. The apartment has two separate bedrooms, walk-through living room and separate kitchen. Kitchen is equipped with kitchen unit and a gas stove, oven and a hood. The bathroom has a tub and toilet. On the floors are parquetes, tiles and PVC. Gas heating boiler. There is ADSL internet. The house is located in the city center, near all amenities, close to shopping center Palladium, Parizska Street and Wenceslas Square. Excellent connections to all parts of Prague of course, near the tram or metro.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ deposit for electricity and gas (it is paid directly to the suppliers) + house service fee 500,-/person|
|Address||Na poříčí, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.