Sale, family house, 5+1, Prague 9, Vysočany
We offer spacious family house 5 +1 that can be adjusted to two residential units 2×2kk. Located in a quiet area of family houses, on the border Prosek and Vysočany. Originally is the house from 1929, but since the seventies are continuously carried out repairs. New windows, insulation of the facade from the north and east, new render, three years ago. The roof was insulated and changed eight years ago.
Cellar: 43 m2, two dry basement room with windows to the garden – boiler room and laundry facilities.
Ground floor: 119 m2, entrance hall with built-in cabinets, pantry, bathroom, toilet with bath, kitchen with karma, living room to the south, a room with large bay window.
Floor: 84 m2, bedroom with dressing room, bedroom with bay window, a small kitchen, bathroom with toilet and bath short. There are also patio doors and the option of completing the balcony.
Garden: 506 m2, is slightly sloping and well-kept. There is a brick house with a cellar garden and greenhouse. There are also house two separate garage after 22 m2.
There is a school, playground and park. Good road access, 3 minutes by bus to the subway station Prosek, or 10 minutes walk.
9 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na vysočan. vin., Praha|
|Usable area||246 m²|
|Grounds area||670 m²|
|Garden||yes (506 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.